K – 67 – GRANULAR BACTERIAL BACTERIAL DRAIN AND TRAP CLEANER
• In regular use keeps clean drain and manholes
• Save for use in all pipes and septic tanks
• Cleans clogged waste
• Save for the environment
K – 67 is a non – corrosive product of bacterial enzyme which acts by the activity of the bacteria. Monthly use of K- 67 keeps unclogged pipes and shafts. It is specifically designed to unblock clogged sewages. Unlike conventional products K – 67 does not affect natural bacteria existing in cesspools and septic tanks. It is non- corrosive and does not damage pipes or skin. Does not affect toilets.
Directions/ for sewers and stand pipes/:
1. Pour two full caps of hot water. Stir until the white powder is dissolved.
2. Fill the sink or the sewage and repeat with all drains in the house. For the toilet mix 1-2 teaspoons with 3.800 lit hot water.
3. After completion of step 2, do not rinse with water 6 -8 hours.
CAUTION: Harmful if taken internally.
Keep out of children.